Manager, Customer Strategy
Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products is seeking a Manager, Customer Strategy for the team based in Atlanta, GA. The Manager, Customer Strategy will work in a team-oriented environment and collaborate with internal and external business partners to identify and drive profitable opportunities that create value for Georgia Pacific, it’s customers and consumers. The person will support the business, focused on achievement of share, profit and account execution objectives. This position will facilitate Category and Customer business planning including: account planning process, trade fund management and initiatives impacting total customer investments. This person will manage the sales division voice of the customer for internal Georgia-Pacific (GP) partners concerning key business projects on assigned categories.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Identify, develop strategies, and drive internal alignment and execution of profitable initiatives.
- Exhibit strategic thought leadership leveraging the Decision-Making Framework
- Lead customer business planning process to develop plans that optimize share, profit and category growth.
- Drive economic thinking though regular customer P&L reviews.
- Own promotional analysis to develop promotional strategies for field sales implementation.
- Ensure trade funds are managed according to stated policy.
- Support team as local expert on advanced analytics, economic thinking, and tools and processes.
- Examine competitive activity to understand the marketplace and best practices.
- Facilitate field and HQ linkage for business processes and customer specific initiatives ensuring desired outcomes are achieved and key deliverables are met
- Support sales team lead in optimizing SG&A investments.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of customer development, trade marketing, retail, sales or financial experience
- 2 years of work experience in a CPG industry
- Experience with Power Point and Excel
- Willing to travel 25% (after return to normal travel environment)
What Will Put You Ahead
- MBA degree
- Bachelor’s degree in field of accounting or finance
- Experience of selling directly and/or supporting customer base
- In-depth knowledge of consumer paper business
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com