Employer Brand Manager, International
As a part of the global Talent Solutions team, you will play a key role in driving strategies to help attract, engage, and retain diverse and passionate talent across various Koch companies in APAC, India and EMEA. You are comfortable taking risks. You are a creator. You are marketer and storyteller at your core, with a passion for helping top talent find great careers. You are comfortable turning uncertainty into bold ideas with a positive attitude and you deliver outcomes by creatively using marketing channels. You have a passion for connecting people to our purpose, bringing our culture to life and sharing our story with current and future employees. You desire to help people thrive at work while encouraging them to bring their true selves to everything they do. Most importantly, you combine research, ideation, experimentation, and execution to strategically lead and shape marketing strategies, ensuring we meet our hiring goals.
Put simply, your job is this: to position Koch and its companies as the employer of choice and ensure the right candidates engage with the company at the right time, with ever increasing efficiency, flexibility, and agility. This role has a potential for international travel - when we can safely travel again, of course!
This role is open to candidates based in Wichita, KS; Atlanta, GA; or Chicago, IL.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop and implement a recruitment marketing and employer brand strategy for APAC, India and EMEA through partnering with the Talent Solutions Recruiting and Sourcing Leads and business HR to develop effective integrated marketing plans for key target markets to increase employer brand recognition.
- Proactively identify business recruitment marketing needs in target markets through leading discovery sessions with local HR, Talent Solutions and business teams.
- Present strategic plans and go-to market strategies internally with business HR customers
- Ensure content pieces get the right message to the right audience in the right place at the right time through research, analysis and optimization.
- Collaborate on development and implementation of international Early Careers recruitment marketing strategies.
- Build relationships with other Koch company teams, including but not limited to: HR, Business Marketing and Communications, Recruiting and Sourcing
The Experience You Will Bring
- 6+ years’ experience in leading, developing, implementing, and optimizing international marketing and communications plans and go-to market strategies that meets or exceeds business objectives.
- 1+ year(s) experience in creating and setting measures of success for marketing initiatives and proactively provide reports and optimization recommendations.
- Experience presenting, collaborating and/or leading cross-functional teams, including members of leadership or external teams.
- Experience in managing many projects simultaneously, developing content plans across multiple platforms and successfully meeting deadlines.
What Will Put You Ahead
- International Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing strategy development and implementation experience.
- Experience in advertising & promotional planning and budgeting.
- Experience in social media and job board content planning, calendar development and company review management. (Glassdoor, Indeed, LinkedIn)
- Proficient in Adobe Suite tools for things like minor design edits, copy edits, etc.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf