Sr. Process Engineer
Flint Hills Resources is currently looking for a Senior Process Engineer to join our team at our Longview, TX production facility. In this hands-on engineering role, you will challenge the status quo, prioritize based on risk and value, develop and implement solutions to meet business objectives.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Leading and delivering innovative experiments, process optimizations and capital projects to improve site competitiveness
- Troubleshooting production processes and applying Root Cause Analysis methodologies
- Building strong collaborative relationships with other teams and leaders across the site and the business
- Actively participating in the site's PSM execution (MOC Process, PSSR, PSI, PHA, MI, etc.)
- providing process engineering and technical support to plant operations for production units on site
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills, contributing positively in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have a commitment to ongoing learning and developing new skills
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of experience in process engineering within a chemical process environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Ability to respond to plant upsets outside normal business hours
- Valid and current driver’s license
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in process engineering within a chemical process environment
- Process Control Experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf