Machinery Reliability Engineer
FHR Pine Bend is seeking a motivated individual with a solid background in reliability and strong interest in rotating equipment to join our Machinery Asset Management team as a Machinery Reliability Engineer. This role will primarily support the strategy and diagnose pillars of Machinery Asset Management. The Machinery Reliability Engineer will be a technical resource and responsible for optimizing reliability strategies and work processes that increase asset life cycle in their respective area.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop and implement failure mode-based reliability strategies for critical rotating equipment
- Analyze equipment trends, historical data, and field data to develop and adjust reliability programs to maximize asset reliability and production availability at the optimum cost of ownership
- Recommend and champion solutions as appropriate to maximize energy efficiency, system availability, and achieve lowest cost of operation
- Apply engineering theory, practices, and principles to determine root cause failure analysis (RCFA) of equipment failures and performance evaluations of rotating equipment and supporting systems
- Work closely with production, maintenance, and service teams to understand failure modes and effects and develop mitigation plans; prioritize and develop action plans for our reliability-centered maintenance system
- Provide technical support in project development, turnaround scope identification, QA/QC, installation, commissioning, start-up and work activities on all rotating equipment upgrades, repairs, and new installations
- Apply Market Based Management (MBM) in ways that are consistent with our Guiding Principles and MBM Framework
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years’ experience in refining or industrial machinery industry
- 5+ years’ experience in an engineering or technical support function / role
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 10 years of experience or more in refining or industrial machinery industry
- ISO Level I or II in Vibration Analysis
- Lubrication Level I certification
- Experience with advanced rotating equipment monitoring and troubleshooting techniques such as Modal and ODS Analysis, and Motion Amplifications Analysis
- Certified Maintenance Reliability Professional (CMRP) or Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE)
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf