Koch Separation Solutions (KSS) is seeking a Production Scheduler to join their team in Wilmington, Massachusetts. This role will create, maintain, and communicate production schedules for all KSS production lines in the 24X7 operation.
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Create, maintain, and communicate production schedule for all product lines on a daily basis.
- Respond to incoming lead times requests using available backlog, WIP, inventory and capacity data; consulting with plant and procurement leaders as needed.
- Track incoming demand; create work orders and incorporate into production schedule in accordance with established guidelines
- Track order status; initiate corrective action and provide communication to all stakeholders regarding delays and exceptions
- Create orders as needed to achieve strategic inventory targets; incorporate into production schedule in accordance with established guidelines
- Provide support and guidance to the procurement team regarding demand spikes, special requirements, etc.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous production scheduling experience OR a bachelor’s degree in a technical/supply chain/business field
- Familiarity with ERP/MRP and production scheduling principles through experience or related coursework.
- Proficient in MS office applications.
What Will Put You Ahead
- APICS certification or equal
- Knowledge in production/inventory control
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf