Supply Chain Customer Fulfillment Manager
Join Guardian’s Americas Glass division as a Supply Chain Customer Fulfillment Manager. The position will be based at the global headquarters in Auburn Hills, Michigan and is a key leadership position reporting directly to the Director of Supply Chain. We aim to hire leaders who are self-motivated and passionate, transformational in their approach to change, ambitious, confident, with the ability to lead directly and indirectly through individuals and teams.
You'll be the process owner for sales order management and customer service activities supporting the United States and Canada. This leadership role is a thought leader responsible to partner with Customers, Guardian Sales and other global and regional customer service leaders to develop and continuously improve order-to- cash process standards and service offerings. You'll lead a team of customer service professionals in the day-to-day management of servicing customers, developing a preferred partner experience with our customers that creates trust and mutual benefit.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Team –Leadership & Management
- Ensure your team is connected to the business vision and understands how they can create value
- Work with each employee to develop an individualized set of responsibilities and expectations based on the business vision, the individual’s role and capabilities.
- Provide ongoing coaching and feedback to help every employee leverage their strengths and develop areas of opportunity to maximize individual value creation.
- As a member of the regional supply chain leadership team, partner with other capability leaders to define an aligned set of business priorities that optimize value creation.
- Lead an effective process that connects each individual’s total compensation to their total contribution.
- Evaluate and select the appropriate talent that fits and advances our desired culture
- Openly and proactively share experience & knowledge and provide each customer service team member the opportunity to acquire the best knowledge to be successful.
- Develop and foster a work environment that encourages and rewards a constructive challenge process
- Create and maintain a culture driven to continuously improve order to cash processes, systems, and the individual talents of each team member.
- Ensure every customer service team member is aligned to Guardian’s safety and compliance expectations, acts with the proper regard for the rights of others and drives environmental excellence whenever possible.
- Customer Account Management
- Customer Order Management System / Process Optimization
- International Export Process
o Lead the USCA Customer Service team to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
o Partner with Customers, Sales, Marketing, and Global/Local Customer Service teams to define and implement customer interaction models that align with market and business expectations.
o Lead the continuous improvement of order to cash sales order management processes in coordination with global and regional subject matter experts.
o Identify and implement opportunities to utilize advanced customer relationship management systems to improve interactions with customers and business partners.
o Partner with logistics partners, Koch capabilities, and local business leaders to ensure effective and efficient international product flows that meet legal requirements, optimize cost and create strategic value.
- Inventory Management
o Effectively monitor and manage the execution of customer specific inventory positions (MTO, Customer Stock, etc) based on agreed upon business rules. Partner with Sales and Supply Chain to optimize these positions to minimize slow moving or obsolete inventory.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Proven team and individual leader with a minimum of 5 years of supervisor experience in sales, supply chain or operations.
- Experience in a process manufacturing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to create partnerships and build consensus across all levels of the organization.
- Must have demonstrated ability drive transformational change.
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to assess and prioritize opportunities and lead the team in identification & development of customer service alternatives that maximize value creation.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or Engineering/Operations.
- Implementation of customer service software (i.e. Salesforce) ERP system experience.
Guardian Industries is a diversified global manufacturing company with leading positions in float glass and fabricated glass products for the commercial and residential construction industries. Through our Science & Technology Center, Guardian is at the forefront of innovation including development of high performance, energy-saving glass coatings and other advanced products. Guardian, our subsidiaries, and affiliates operate facilities throughout North America, Europe, South America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.(http://www.guardian.com/GuardianGlass)
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf