Technical Support Specialist
This job posting is no longer active.
The Koch Global Solutions (KGS) Customer Service Organization is seeking a Technical Support Specialist to join our team! Join an organization that supports Koch companies across several different industries and create value through problem solving and innovating.
In this position, you will be responsible for providing a consumer-focused service related to software, printers, and other IT issues. You will be empowered to innovate and challenge the status quo to provide enterprise wide solutions.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Diagnose & troubleshoot all IT related issues for Desktops, Laptops, Mobiles through remote access
- Hands on experience on Installation, configuration and troubleshooting Office 365 products, VPN, wireless, mobility
- Troubleshooting issues related to hardware, network connectivity, printers, and software applications.
- Working knowledge on Active Directory, group policies, Share drive, DNS, Network Permissions Handling new software standard exception requests.
- Coordinating with service providers to solve other IT infrastructure issues.
- Ensure compliance with all Koch policies & procedures in all related areas.
- Troubleshooting for known errors and workarounds
- Provide guidance based on documented IT policy and procedures
- The administration of business specific applications.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years in customer service or IT OR a degree in IT related field?
- Experience deploying software and troubleshooting complex IT issues
- Experience with MS operating systems and applications
- Ability to apply critical thinking and good judgement in day to day activities
- Passion for change and open to challenging processes
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2+ Years’ experience in IT customer service.
- Experience with Data Reporting/Data Analytics
- Experience with Service Now
- Experience with SCCM or other software deployment tools
- Experience with troubleshooting Mac issues
- Experience with troubleshooting Android and iOS issues
- Experience deploying enterprise-wide IT solutions
- Excellent communication, documentation, collaboration, and organizational skills
- Experience with AV/Conference room support
This position is not eligible to sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.