HR Business Partner
Phillips-Medisize has an opportunity for an HR Business Partner to work in partnership with supervisors and employees at our manufacturing facility in Costa Mesa, CA. We want to transform the delivery of our HR services to effectively meet both the current and future needs of our customers while delivering gains to the business.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Partner with manufacturing plant leadership, considered an effective and valued business partner in advancing our MBM culture to best attract, motivate, develop and retain a diverse group of employees
- Proactively coach and come along side Leaders to drive results through the disciplined application of MBM
- Relentlessly and constructively challenging situations and behaviors that are not consistent with our Guiding Principles and, by extension, the Code of Conduct.
- Always be “forward thinking” to anticipate needs and issues before they arise.
- Provide strategic guidance to leaders in areas of change management and employee development including but not limited to; individual performance development, career and talent development
- Establish and maintain a positive work environment for all employees
- Successfully address employee relations matters developing within facility
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to truly engage with operations and leadership team members with true business partner involvement
- Self-motivated to embrace/define/drive continuous improvement in how you and the HR team serves the business
- Results oriented person with excellent communication skills, initiative and personal accountability
- Ability to challenge leaders, be confident and well-versed in moving the plant along with the company's vision
- Experience with supporting business and company changes, while being progressive and dynamic with critical thinking
- Demonstrated knowledge (through specific HR experience) of HR fundamentals
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or other related discipline
- 2+ years of Human Resources experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf