Regional Account Specialist - Inside Sales
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is seeking motivated and self-driven Regional Account Specialists - Inside Sales to join our team in Tulsa, OK. This role will be in the Coen Aftermarket Parts Department. Our customer base is primarily in the Industrial Market, Utility Market and Combined Cycle and Cogeneration Systems. The primary focus of this role will be to develop and maintain strong customer relationships with key accounts and assigned sales territory, to increase sales and expand our customer base. The successful candidates will have the ability to evaluate customer needs and look for ways to increase product scope through add-on sales, product upgrades and cross selling of field services. This role will interact with a variety of internal groups such as procurement, drafting, manufacturing and legal. The successful candidates will have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal); strong organizational skills; the ability to work independently managing a sales territory; as well as the ability to work in a team setting.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Business development & independent innovative thinking to drive and increase business
- Ability to analyze market data to determine market-based pricing
- Ability to understand our competitive advantage & use a creative approach to win orders
- Ability to drive modification of standard products to meet customer needs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment to meet customer schedules
- Generating written proposals
- Evaluating commercial terms
- Following the customer compliance guidelines
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proven success with parts or equipment sales experience in the power, refinery or similar industries
- Experience with drawings and data sheets
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
What Will Put You Ahead
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Visibility, Impromptu and SharePoint databases
- Experience establishing and maintaining customer accounts
- Experience with negotiation
- Bilingual in Spanish
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf