Assistant Machine Operator
Georgia-Pacific NOW HIRING
$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS
We are opening a state-of-the-art new climate-controlled manufacturing facility in Jonestown, PA and are now hiring Assistant Machine Operators!
This role works rotating 24x7 shifts, with a 7-day break in every 28-day period. We offer competitive compensation with the opportunity to earn overtime, health and dental benefits programs, paid time off/holidays and a 401k with an employer match. Come join our team!
This role will require initial training at our climate controlled Tolleson, AZ facility during the first few months of employment.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Read and understand all information on job ticket pertaining to a specific job and ensures that all necessary components to produce the job are present.
- Assist operators with preparing rolls for splices and order changes
- Help to complete crew members with cleaning and overall maintenance of the machines
- Loading and unloading of raw materials and waste
- Perform required quality inspections and tests, while maintaining accurate records of results
- Maintains a safe work environment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous experience operating production machinery
Other Considerations/Physical Requirements
- This role works rotating 24x7 shifts (12 hours), with a 7-day break in every 28-day period.
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to 12 hours/day in a loud/noisy, and high-volume environment
- Willing and able to work on your feet for prolonged periods of time and lift 35lbs occasionally
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com