Phillips-Medisize is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries.
Our New Richmond, Wisconsin location is seeking a Chemist to provide support for chemical blending and handling operations. In this role, you will support the lead Chemist in all aspects of blending and packaging operations related to high volume automated medical device manufacture. If you’re solution-based, committed to value creation, dedicated to quality and safe operations, and looking for an opportunity to grow, this could be the opportunity for you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform material blending operations from milliliter to multi-liter scale
- Efficiently maintain raw material and product inventories
- Ensure the laboratory is properly equipped and all equipment is maintained
- Provide routine support to chemistry-related assembly manufacturing operations
- Practice and promulgate good safety and hygiene practices
- Drive continuous improvement via Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
The Experience You Will Bring
- Associate's, Bachelor's or minor in chemistry or chemical technology
- Minimum (1) year combined academic / industry laboratory experience
- VISA sponsorship is not being offered for this role
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry
- Experience with analytical chemistry or microbiology
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf