Phillips-Medisize a Molex Company is seeking Production Coordinators to support production at our New Richmond, WI facility.
These openings will be 12-hour rotating shift. Days and Nights available. We offer a retention bonus up to a $5,000. Immediate openings available.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Coordinate necessary production staff and supporting documentation for Engineering builds, and Schedule Manufacturing Operators to jobs, their breaks, and their rotations
- Ensure consistent training of operators per customer requirements and controlled work instructions
- Proactively ensure production books, BOM and work orders are accurate, updated, and available at the start of a production run
- Communicate with Materials Manager, Master Scheduler, and Production Team Leader on any schedule concerns or constraints
- Monitor the GDP and GMP of the work cell and work orders ensuring proper signoffs and timely completion of checks
- Review work order to avoid lot failing due to inadequate signoffs or missing data
- Perform as a back-up for the Production Team Leader in their absence
- Strong ability to think outside of box, and assist others in doing
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Supervisory or leadership experience in the workplace
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working with ERP systems (SAP)
- Experience with interpersonal and organizational communication (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated experience with meeting timelines
- Experience in continuous improvement, process facilitation, and problem-solving
- Experience prioritizing a demanding workload
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf