Finishing Technician-New Richmond
Phillips-Medisize, LLC a Molex Company is growing and has immediate openings for the Finishing Technician role at their New Richmond, WI facility. The Finishing Technicians will be, ensuring the equipment’s settings are correct, minor maintenance and adjustments, and start/end of run tasks on a new program at the facility.
These openings will be 12-hour rotating shift. Days and Nights available. We are currently offering a retention bonus up to a $5,000.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Set up jobs for pad printers, lasers, assembly lines, and any other finishing/assembly operations
- Perform general preventive maintenance on lasers, sonic welders, pad printers, assembly lines, and any other finishing/assembly equipment
- Complete set-up and/or parameter sheets and other recordkeeping as required
- Communicate changes/issues with team leader and technicians on other shifts
- Work alongside maintenance and engineering technicians while trouble shooting and correcting issues on equipment
- Ensure quality of all parts and make adjustments to equipment/processes as needed
- Assure a high level of safety for self and co-workers
- Complete all the required batch record and/or device history file documentation
The Experience You Will Bring
- One (1) year or more experience in a production environment OR mechanical experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- 1-year Technical Degree in an industrial or manufacturing field
- Associate degree in an electro-mechanical discipline
- Experience working in a fast-pace manufacturing environment
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf