Are you a self-starting individual that considers themselves a life-long learner? If so, we may have just the opportunity for you! Koch Fertilizer Enid (the largest Nitrogen Fertilizer Plant within Koch, and one of the largest in all of North America) is seeking motivated individuals to join our team in Enid, Oklahoma to become our next Plant Operator. Our Plant Operators are part of a strong and collaborative team that work together to operate the production equipment and troubleshoot/repair any issues that may arise.
This role works a rotating 12 hour shift (5:45-6:00) and will occasionally need to respond to callouts and work overtime as needed.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Leveraging technology and systems to gather and interpret critical data points to the daily operation of the Enid facility.
- Continuously seeking knowledge to increase your contribution within the unit and the Company.
- Working as a team member to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Performing minor maintenance on manufacturing equipment and support equipment.
- Initiating daily inspections and walk down of critical equipment.
- Gathering samples and performing product tests to ensure quality.
- Operating control systems within a specified unit.
- Monitoring plant parameters (SOCL, Safe Operating Control Limits) and identify opportunities for correction and/or improvement.
- Performing tasks associated with safe production of fertilizer products, in an environmentally compliant and efficient manner following all plant policies and procedures.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to be medically approved to participate in the respiratory protection and HAZWOPER programs
- Ability to wear a harness, climb stairs, ladders, and work at heights exceeding 100 ft.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in a process or manufacturing plant
- Experience using technology to gather and interpret data and information relative to manufacturing systems
- Experience troubleshooting processes and equipment
- Instrumentation and electrical maintenance experience
This role is not eligible for sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf