Global Account Manager
Philips-Medisize is seeking a dynamic and proactive Global Account Manager with the primary objective of growing profitable Molex revenue. This position will be the primary interface between assigned accounts and Molex. Responsibilities include expanding Molex presence within assigned customer(s) by increasing the value Molex brings to their company. This position will be responsible for managing the relationships and full breadth of sales activity for the entire Molex portfolio of products to a high priority customer and market.
Our ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Excellent ability to strategize, develop, implement, communicate and evaluate processes and tools
- Leadership skills that demonstrate the ability to take charge, initiate actions, make sound decisions and direct others toward the accomplishment of goals
- Sales skills that demonstrate the ability to successfully negotiate and close a sales call
- Strong organization skills to anticipate, plan, organize and monitor workload
- Well-developed written, oral and interpersonal skills that demonstrate the ability to build rapport with both internal and external contacts
- Authoritative knowledge of the connector industry’s products, markets and sales channels
This position is open to remote candidates
What You Will Do In Your Role
Global Growth Strategy
- Develop, define and execute a global engagement strategy, driving the implementation of growth opportunities at all global locations of a high-profile account; positioning Molex in a successful way that results in increased profitable revenues
- Provide direction and support to sales team members including both direct reports and indirect Sales Engineers, located at design sites and manufacturing locations, to effectively execute the strategic plan
Establish Global Strategic Direction for Product and Application Development
- Understand and communicate industry and customer technology and business trends
- Maintain an open, two-way communication across Sales, BU, and MPS division in all geographic regions as to maximize the effectiveness of new product/technology introductions
- Coordinate and resolve account issues. Involve BU and divisional leadership as required if they are to impact the successful implementation of the account strategy
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to meet established objectives. Works with internal Sales and Division partners to identify and penetrate target accounts/markets
Global Communication & Relationships
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key individuals in all levels of the organization globally
- Understand and communicate key strategic sub-contractors, to GSM team members and Product Divisions to assure seamless applications of our strategy throughout the supply chain
Promote the Advancement of the Corporate Culture
- Utilize sound economic models to determine projects selection
- Meet or exceed corporate profit objectives
- Ensure full compliance to all regulatory and policy guidelines within the team
- High degree of Customer Focus. Strive to create the highest value possible for our customer and society
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 5 years successful sales experience
- Ability to travel up to 50%, both domestically and globally
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field (BSME, BSEE, BSIE, Industrial Technology, etc.)
- Medical market knowledge
- Previous supervisory experience
- Familiarity with Molex and Philips-Medisize manufacturing facilities and capabilities worldwide
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $110k - $130k per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf