Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Koch Knight LLC, located in East Canton, Ohio, has an immediate opening for an Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Technician.
$1500 sign-on bonus!
Candidates must be willing and able to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays when necessary. Shifts are up to 10 hours and are in a non climate-controlled environment.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Adhere to and reinforce EHS policies and directives
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain equipment and facilities
- Assist with upgrades, improvements, and projects as assigned
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in mechanical maintenance, repair, and rebuild, including pneumatics, hydraulics, bearings, power transmission, and lubrication
- Experience with electrical equipment, to include troubleshooting and modifying programmable logic controllers (PLCs), A/C, D/C motors and drives, and schematics
- Understanding of NFPA 70E
- Experience with performing all required PM checklist duties
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook (communicating with all levels of the organization, scheduling meetings), Excel (recording data, using basic formulas, etc), and Word (creating, editing, and sharing documents)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Five (5) or more years of combined experience in Mechanical Maintenance and Electrical Maintenance
- Forklift certification
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com