Specialist, Marketing Communications
This role is expected to drive marketing campaigns and tailored programs for APS region. Support the development, management of digital and social tools for lead gen and demand gen purpose.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assist marketing manager to create and own local marketing strategy- partner with stakeholders to identify local market, target solution focus, accounts, to implement local marketing programs and campaigns.
- Manage owned platform and overall contents of digital touchpoints, and be responsible for the accuracy of Chinese contents (website, social, PR, blog, datasheet, literature, creatives etc.)
- Manage WeChat service account, WeChat video account, Weibo and Youku account. Can proactively advise on China social improvement based on benchmarking.
- Assist in marketing assets delivery and optimize execution for 360-degree marketing campaigns including but not limited to webinars, social, landing page, email campaigns etc.
- Support planning and coordination of webinars/tradeshow/exhibition/customer events/ roadshow.
- Work with PR, social and brand team to deliver and execute local brand awareness and thought leadership campaigns to meet local requirements.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant marketing experience.
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Fluent in both oral and written English and Chinese.
- Strong sense of responsibility with can-do attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a changing environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Photoshop, illustrator, and Dreamweaver editing skill will be a plus.