HR Solutions Specialist
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Quickly learn brand new technology and be able to provide HR inquiry, transactional support and first level of IT technical support and customer service to all Koch companies.
- Facilitate learning and change management processes by guiding our consumers through these new tools and technologies.
- Provide exceptional consumer experience while resolving customer questions and troubleshooting issues.
- Responsible for incoming cases and calls using state-of-art telephony technology and HR / IT Case & Knowledge Management tools, which include chat functionality.
- Collaborate with other KGS business units & third-party providers (vendors) to research and solve more complex or technical cases.
- Adhere to Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) practices to create and update knowledge articles.
- Comply 100% with all laws and regulations.
- Embrace MBM and seek ways to be a culture carrier.
- Seek and share knowledge to provide each caller with a great consumer experience.
- Use and improve knowledge articles to challenge current process and streamline the current state.
- Identify opportunities to experiment and innovate to create additional value for our consumers.
- Ensure other support teams and customers have detailed descriptions of technical issues through accurate and detailed work notes.
- Collaborate with support teams when necessary to solve complex problems.
- Maintain frequent and timely communications with customers regarding their technical issues based on Enterprise best practices.
- Provide and accept feedback from peers and leadership to expand capabilities and improve performance.
- Secure employee’s information ensuring it is safe and remains confidential.
- Understand overall Vision of how this team creates value for the enterprise, both now and in the future, as the team grows and develops additional capabilities.
- Ensure all compliance risks are mitigated using provided processes, policies and Enterprise best practices.
- Ensure the Business Continuity Plan for the Service Desk is maintained at all times when outside the complex.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Proficient in Chinese and Japanese.
- Basic command of written and spoken English preferred.
- College degree or above with at least 2 years of working experience.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in a multinational environment covering IT, HR customer service and/or inquiries.
- Experience using MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of an organization.
- Experience researching, troubleshooting and resolving consumer inquiries.
- Strong collaboration skills and team player with a high sense of accountability.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working in a Call Center/Service Center is preferred.
- Experience working with an HCM platform (Infor, SAP, etc.) and Case Management System (ServiceNow, etc.) is a plus.