Facilities Operations Manager - Americas
This job posting is no longer active.
Koch Business Solutions (KBS) is seeking a Facilities Operations Manager – Americas to develop and drive facilities operational business strategy to continually transform the work experience while managing the performance of 3rd party partners.
The successful candidate will be required to live within reasonable proximity to one of the Koch locations supported - Wichita, Atlanta, Detroit or Chicago.
This role is not eligible to be worked remotely from Colorado.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Leadership (modeling, coaching, influencing) in all aspects of the KBS LIFT Americas operations strategy, optimization and execution of an integrated facilities management model supporting ~$7M SF, with a growth vision to expand to 50M+ SF in the next 5 years
- Collaborate with key support partners/capabilities to ensure frictionless experiences (real estate, project management, information technology, security, etc.)
- Coaching contractors ensuring Market Based Management is the foundation of their service delivery methods
- Manage performance, expectations, and governance of leading global 3rd party corporate real estate preferred partner/service provider
- Building trusted relationships with LIFT preferred partners/service providers and LIFT customers
The Experience You Will Bring
- Collaborative and well-developed interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated to embrace/define/drive continuous improvement in how you serve the business.
- Results oriented person with excellent communication skills, initiative, and personal accountability.
- Ability to challenge and influence leaders, be confident and well-versed in Koch business’s priorities helping them to execute on their company's vision
- Self-directed, organized, and able to handle multiple priorities
- Previous experience in facility management, corporate real estate, or facility engineering field
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time (Post COVID)
- Contractor/vendor management experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with data analytics; analyzing data, pulling reports, etc. to execute on opportunities and influence decision making.
- Experience developing and executing global integrated facilities management strategies.
- Change management experience and program management experience
- Global leadership and management experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.