John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is a global leader on emissions control and a pioneer in modern Smart Combustion™ solutions. We have more installed equipment than any other manufacturer in our industry. Our research and development facilities make up the largest testing complex of its kind, while our worldwide service organization is the largest, most technically advanced team of its kind. And the John Zink Institute℠ is recognized industry-wide as a leader in real-world training.
John Zink continues to grow their Tulsa Manufacturing Facility into a world class operation. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. This is a great opportunity for an individual to be part of an operative team and gain experience with a well established but growing manufacturing facility and test facility. We are currently seeking a Material Coordinator.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Requisition’s material and establishes sequential delivery dates to departments, according to job order priorities and material availability.
- Examines material delivered to production departments to verify conformance to specifications.
- Arranges in-plant transfer of materials to meet production schedules.
- Computes amount of material required to complete job orders, applying knowledge of product and manufacturing processes
- Compiles and maintains manual or computerized records, such as material inventory, in-process production reports, and status and location of materials.
- Move or transport materials from one department to another, manually or using material handling equipment.
- Wearing required personal protective equipment including hard hat, safety glasses, safety boots and hearing protection as needed.
- Working both in indoor and outdoor environments; Some work areas are open to the elements (wind, rain, cold and hot temperatures).
The Experience You Will Bring
- Availability to work shift work, holidays and overtime as needed
- Minimum of one (1) year previous manufacturing/industrial experience previous forklift operation experience.
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations.
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word (to write business correspondence), Excel (for use of spreadsheets, reporting, simple formulas) and Outlook (for internal and external correspondence).
THIS ROLE IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf