Relco is currently seeking a Project Engineer to join their Willmar Team! This position will be responsible for providing overall technical information and support on projects and project management for our customers. In addition, this person is a main point of contact and is responsible to maintain a positive and cooperative relationship with our customers
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Design systems and specify components that perform safely and to contract specifications.
- Manage projects assigned to meet schedule and budget constraints.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative customer/RELCO relationship.
- During pre-commissioning and commissioning, coordinate and direct construction and automation process activities, and handle customer communication at the job site.
- Travel up to 50% of the time
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in mechanical or chemical engineering or 4+ years relevant work experience in project management/ mechanical or chemical engineering
- 6+ months experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc...)
- Ability to travel up to 50%
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2+ years experience managing projects
- Understanding of thermal dynamics
- Experience using AutoCad and Inventor
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf