Carrier Communications Specialist
KBX Technology Solutions, LLC has an exciting opportunity in an innovative and critical role to our growth. We are looking for a Carrier Communication Specialists to maintain our carrier relationships with respect to connectivity and innovate our ability to leverage real timed data to create value. This includes monitoring, reporting, testing and ongoing support. This includes carriers of all modes domestic and international to provide global visibility to our customers. The role will contribute to leveraging our current data capabilities into our enterprise visibility vision. KBX Technology Solutions, LLC is an independent Koch company. Being privately held, we are able to embrace long-term visions and invest in the future through our holistic application of Market-Based Management®. To learn more visit: www.KBXLogistics.com
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintaining an understanding of:
- Individual customer visibility expectations
- KBXL's integration standards
- Technical capabilities and business processes
- Carrier data and mapping including EDI, API and TOPs To Go App
- Managing the implementation of each Carrier integration
- Analyze the technical capabilities of the carriers and recommend the best connection method for implementation
- Effectively communicate data requirements to the carriers
- Coordinate and facilitate the implementation of the integration
- Complete business testing and successful data validation
- Maintaining the technical operating relationship with each carrier
- Monitor and track the success of the integration
- Proactively follow up with carrier not meeting our expectations and provide internal recommendation for a plan for improvement
- Build relationships to ensure a successful partnership
- Supporting our visibility customers
- Troubleshoot daily issues with each carriers' connection and data output
- Meet with visibility team to discuss connectivity and requirements
- Establish a relationship built on trust with each carrier
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in a technical support related role
- Experience working within a logistics or supply chain company
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- High School Diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead
- 1+ years' experience in a technical support role.
- Experience working with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Application Program Interface (API)
- Experience with vendor or customer facing implementations or integrations
- Experience in sales or another influencing role.
- Bachelors’ degree in Supply Chain Logistics or related field
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM
This role is open to remote candidates in the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Texas and Wisconsin.
KBX Technology Solutions provides logistics solutions for its customers through innovative technology that help deliver actionable intelligence, eliminate waste and redundancies, and create greater operational efficiencies in the marketplace. KBX Technology Solutions is a subsidiary of KBX – a Koch Industries Inc. company – and complements all KBX subsidiaries (Rail, Logistics, and International) to drive enhanced data and analytics across the global supply chain for customers. Based in Wichita, Kansas, Koch Industries is one of the largest private companies in America, with estimated annual revenues as high as $115 billion, according to Forbes. For more information on KBX, visit www.KBX.com.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf