Material Handler - Multiple Shift Options
Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Material Handler for the New Richmond location to support the production floor in the preparation of raw materials, packaging, component parts, work orders and labels. To keep production running smoothly; to prevent loss due to downtime; and maintain accurate inventory control.
Retention Bonus: $5000.00
Shift Options: * Note: The 12 hour shifts work 2 days on, 2 days off and three days on. The following week you would be off 2 days, work 2 days and have three days off.
- 12- Hour Rotating Days: 5:00am - 5:00pm (4% shift premium)
- 12 - Hour Rotating Nights: 5:00pm - 5:00am (10% shift premium)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Review minimum storage levels for products stored in-house and off-site
- Transfer product to in-house warehouse locations and issue Material Staging Reports
- Properly store and handle materials going in and out of staging area
- Support all warehouse areas including material handling, shipping and receiving
- Operate forklift in a safe manner
- Maintain excellent communication with team leaders and co-workers
The Experience You Will Bring
- Prior warehouse/inventory experience or experience performing the role as a backup
- Eligible to drive company owned vehicles
- Lifting Requirements: Ability to consistently lift and carry up to 50lbs Standing Requirements: Ability to stand an entire shift
What Will Put You Ahead
- Certification for forklift operation (will train)
- Working in an injection molding manufacturing environment
- Experience working in the SAP system
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf