DevOps Engineer (Open to Remote)
As a DevOps Engineer, you will work alongside the Molex Cloud Enablement Office to implement and execute the container platform strategy. You will also build and deploy automation that makes it easier for our internal customers to consume the cloud in a secure and scalable fashion.
In this role you will interface with different technology teams across Molex and the broader Koch companies, be exposed to many different industries, and work with preferred partners to deliver value for our customers. As Molex continues our digital transformation journey, you will help us challenge the status quo and find innovative ways to solve problems.
This role is open to 100% remote work
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work with the Cloud Enablement Office to build a container platform that acts as a leveraged service across the greater Molex.
- Partner with technology teams to onboard/refactor their applications into a modern technology stack.
- Stay current with industry trends, systems, and practices to teach others and to increase the value of our current technology ecosystem.
- Build tools that empower self-service, software performance, and system tuning.
- Cultivate a code-first mindset and work to champion code-centric solutions throughout the department and the larger Molex organization to improve velocity and deliverability.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience working in Agile Scrum teams
- 1+ years of experience with container platforms and related technologies (Docker, Fargate, Kubernetes, etc.)
- 2+ years of AWS experience
- 2+ years of experience leveraging a CI/CD pipeline (GitHub, BitBucket, GitLab, etc).
- Strong knowledge of fundamental protocols, such as TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience as a ServiceNow Citizen Developer
- Technical certifications in AWS or Azure
- Experience delivering API driven architecture
- Kubernetes Certification
- Full stack development experience
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $ 90,000 - $ 140,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf