This job posting is no longer active.
Koch Industries is seeking a Trader Analyst, Structural Panels to join our team at our Atlanta, George location. The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator, have strong analytical and critical thinking skills, and have a passion for value creation.
Take charge of your career and join a growing organization with a unique culture that champions entrepreneurship and rewards individual success. We are looking for candidates who want to create long-term value, who are not afraid to challenge the status quo, and who want to find fulfillment in what they do. At Koch, 90% of earnings are reinvested in the company so that we can create opportunities and long-term value for our customers, employees, and society. Our culture is defined by the Market-Based Management® philosophy which guides everyday decision making and provides employees with opportunities to contribute and personally benefit from the value they create.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborate with the SP Trading and Finance Teams to develop a robust trading platform driven by analytics
- Work closely with VP of Sales to identify opportunities and gaps
- Utilize salesforce®, Wood Duck and other systems to advance the trading platform
- Speed up the current pace of recognizing market opportunities
- Focus on data-driven recommendations that are reasonable and strategically aligned with business needs
- Drive profits and efficiency gains through better pricing
- Work with Sales Director’s to establish and execute sales strategies
- Work closely with the traders to track market intelligence and customer feedback on pricing
- Supply feedback to the Sales Director’s and Traders to assist on POV trading
- Look for data points that help discover arbitrages or changes in the market that would change the sales strategy POV
- Develop a POV on competitive pricing and zone spreads
- Be involved with short term POV work to assist in developing the current sales strategy
- Review reports/dashboard with Sales Directors to form sales POV
- Collaborate with Finance Team to establish and develop daily/real time KPIs, dashboards, and reports to assist SP Trading Team with sales PoV and execution
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related Business field
- Analytical and economic thinking skills
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team across capabilities
- Good verbal and written communication / presentation skills
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of financial markets
- Experience with commodity training
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.