Sales & Application Engineer (English & Russian)
JOHN ZINK HAMWORTHY COMBUSTION is a world-leading supplier of combustion products, such as burners, flares, thermal oxidizers and vapor recovery systems.
To complement and strengthen our sales and application team in Italy (Vimercate - MB), we are looking for:
Sales & Application Engineer (English & Russian).
You are self-organized, you have excellent coordination skills and technical capabilities, you are willing to learn, then you might be our ideal candidate.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Be responsible of the assigned opportunities for technical and commercial development of the proposal
- Ensure full understanding of customer’s requirements
- Keep contacts and interact with potential Customers to better understand their equipment needs
- Understand the order of priorities, self-organize your own-activities and drive the involvement of colleagues and Suppliers
- Coordinate with multiple John Zink and Koch Engineered Solutions business offices to find the best possible technical and commercial solution that best meet the customer’s needs
- Manage the preparation of the proposal cost sheet and use it as a tool for marginal analysis and individuation of the areas to be challenged and improved
- Write the technical and commercial proposal
- Give positive contribution to the development of a winning sales strategy and award the project
- Be prepared to travel to meet up with Customers for technical and commercial meeting
- Support project execution team, constantly monitoring the status of the project and giving positive contribution to ensure that the work of the project team is carried out efficiently
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in combustion-related applications engineering or process design, work with global customer base or applications Engineering, technical sales, or business development in the Petrochemical or Refining industries is considered a plus.
- Fluent in English and Russian.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time even with short notification to meet worldwide Customers
- The ability to safely work with Customers at their global manufacturing facilities
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Flexibility in daily work