The Pipeline and Terminals Operations Group at Flint Hills Resources in Rosemount, MN is hiring for a Project Manager. This position will lead cross-functional project teams to efficiently implement capital improvements to meet specific business objectives. This position is accountable for project planning, design development, and execution, including creation of schedules, cost estimates, and scopes of work. Projects generally range in size from $500K to $20M.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage entire lifecycle of multiple projects through a phased approach
- Identify and deliver highest value project solutions through safe and competitive project execution
- Develop scopes of work, source and qualify vendors/contractors, develop budgets and schedules, approve purchases and estimates, works with engineering design firms
- Integrate capital projects with ongoing operations and commercial opportunities
- Effective communication across all levels of the organization and aligns expectations about a project's scope, objectives, expectations and outcomes
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering OR Five (5) years of experience in direct project management of industrial projects
- Minimum two (2) years work experience (internships included) involving projects in refining, chemical or a heavy industrial manufacturing environment
- Experience and capability to coordinate teams
- Ability to travel 10%
- Current valid driver's license
What Will Put You Ahead
- Project management experience in refining or petrochemical industries
- Project controls knowledge (scheduling, estimating, and cost analysis)
This role is subject to the Transportation Workers Identification Credentialing (TWIC) rule and requires the successful candidate to obtain a TWIC identification badge, allowing for un-escorted access to the facility within a specific time period.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com