What You Will Do In Your Role
1. In charge of connector planning for both subcon and in-house manual/ auto assembly (end product) ;
To plan and drive internal operations team to meet delivery date based on the production plan given to production on weekly basis;
To review open backlog and forecast base on capacity available in detail before she can create good Production Order to production to maximize M revenue.
2. In the event production failed production plan and causing serious delivery issue, planner need to call a meeting to get recovery plan and advise delivery plan to ESR team ; planner also need to put in efforts by preparing daily production plan for one month if the PN is fall under ‘allocation’ where Capacity is less than demand and make changes very frequently.
Planner also need to attend daily morning meeting at production area to know production status and help to clear all barriers face by production & work with Supply planning team to get more order in order to maximize machine run hours.
3. Planner is key window to ESR to commit and advise shipment plan to customer and she/he also hold high responsibilities to ensure CRD (customer request date) is meet by executing both internal and external production plan, rework order, block stock and all related issue.
4. Planner need to review constraints series capacity status, update and review Capacity Chart on weekly basis for constraints parts and look for solution to avoid customer line down.
5. Planner also need to review and commit good receipts (output) and revenue for the engineering series that she/he in charged to manager and execute per commitment on monthly basis.
6. Monitor inventory movement and work with Site Supply Planning planner to build right buffer stock on the right timing.
7. Support company’s initiatives on EICC, TS16949, ISO 9001/14001,TQM, Six Sigma, Kaizen, etcs
The Experience You Will Bring
- Diploma / Degree in any fields
- Good in communications
- Good in Microsoft office