Mold Setup Tech. - Night Shift - $1,000 stay on bonus
Shift: 12 hour overnight shifts:
B Shift (Sunday - Tuesday & every other Saturday: 6:00pm - 6:00am) OR D Shift (Wednesday - Friday & every other Saturday: 6:00pm - 6:00am)
Do you value teamwork and a strong integrity-based culture? Are you willing to learn new tasks that you can put towards a career in manufacturing? Our Molding department is hiring! The selected candidate will set up molds in presses using standard operating procedures, maintain proper and repeatable processes using quality standards provided, as well as maintaining a clean and safe working environment. Our molding department makes plastic housings that are used in electronic connectors for automotive, consumer, and industrial applications. Apply today!
Pay: Our positions pay you based on your personal contribution. The minimum is $17.50/hr. but can expand up to $26.65/hr. based on your skills and experience. Additionally, raises are not tied to the amount of time you've been in the role but rather how quickly you gain knowledge and show proficiency! This shift also carries a $1.25/hr. shift differential.
$500 bonus paid after 90 days + $500 paid after 6 months
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set tools in proper scheduled press using standard operating procedures.
- Pull all essential paperwork (charts, planner, etc.)
- Get process into a state of control using process sheet / eDART, and submit to QC for acceptance.
- Document the process and any changes on the submission sheet.
- Audit the parts according to the inspection planner.
- Package parts properly using proper labeling requirements.
- Document all press activity on the computer.
- Pull tools at end of run.
- File all paperwork in proper place.
- Clean press of all parts, oil, and grease.
- Follow all standard operating procedures.
- Support team members through secondary duties.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Manufacturing or maintenance experience
- Good communication skills - oral & written
- Ability to do general math (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- Ability to lift & move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to be on feet for the majority of stated shift
What Will Put You Ahead
- Prior injection molding experience
- 2 year technical degree
Hourly Wage and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf