Director of Financial Analysis
As a Finance Business Partner you will proactively lead and advise; utilizing some of our newest data tools to drive process improvements across our segment management reporting and forecasting processes. You will assess historical and forward-looking performance, analyze variances and trends, identify risks and opportunities, and communicate these insights to key stakeholders – with a high level of transparency and accountability. In this role, you will embrace our respectful challenge culture and collaboratively partner with key leaders and stakeholders across multiple businesses. You will lead and develop your team of two, to build a strong bench of analytical talent that is focused on value creation and process improvements.
Georgia-Pacific is one of the world’s leading makers of tissue, pulp, packaging, building products and related chemicals. You may recognize our household brands, such as Brawny® paper towels, Quilted Northern® bath tissue and Dixie® cups and tableware. If you’re in the construction business, you’re probably familiar with our gypsum panels and other quality building materials. Even if you work in aerospace, mining or facilities management, Georgia-Pacific products may be part of your day.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Own Building Products Segment management reporting and analysis
- Develop strong partnerships and collaborate with BP Finance Team on segment reporting and forecasting
- Drive and support timely reporting and process improvements across multiple business locations
- Drive adoption and enhance use cases of Infor d/EPM planning and analysis tool
- Drive continued enhancements to Operations Value Bet Tracking and Analysis processes
- Relationship management and partnering with Koch Global Services on the development of business intelligence visualizations for various leaders across the Organization
- Coordinate with Corporate Capabilities on Segment Reporting workflows (Investor Relations, Board of Directors decks, etc.)
- Provide input and recommendations for process improvements by respectfully challenging historical practices
- Advance the Market-Based Management® (MBM®) culture within the team by applying and reinforcing the company’s Guiding Principles
The Experience You Will Bring
- Progressive years of career experience in a combination of accounting, operations finance, controller, strategic planning or business unit finance roles
- Advanced understanding of key accounting and financial concepts, cost accounting principles, business drivers and key performance indicators
- Previous experience gathering data, performing analysis, originating ideas, and presenting a point of view to key stakeholders and business leaders
- Advanced or higher level MS Excel skills (pivot tables and reporting, working with macros, data manipulation/analysis and formula creation)
- Experience with data analysis/visualization tools beyond Microsoft Excel (i.e. Power BI, Alteryx, Tableau, VBA, Hyperion, SQL, etc.)
- Leadership experience (i.e. building, developing and supervising a team, leading transformation, being a driver of company initiatives, project leadership, or similar)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Manufacturing industry experience (building products a plus)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business
- Master’s degree, CPA, or other professional business certification
- 10 years+ of well rounded and progressive analytical experience that includes supervisory and leadership roles
- Process Improvement / Process Transformation / System Implementation experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf