Signal Integrity Manager
At Molex we’re committed to improving people’s lives and making the world a better place. Connected Mobility Solutions (CMS), a business unit of Molex LLC, develops innovative products and manufacturing processes around automotive in-vehicle networking, infotainment and lighting segments.
At Molex, we are constantly striving to improve and grow both personally and professionally. We put our customer first, and demand only the best. Come join our journey.
Who We Are Looking For:
Molex CMS product engineering team is seeking Manager for our signal integrity design team to lead the product development group for our fast-growing Networking segment. We are looking for those that share our passion for solution development and delivery. A Signal Integrity Manager with strong leadership skills along with focus on signal integrity design and simulation for high speed electronic solutions and connectivity products. Main responsibilities for this position will include the technical supervision of signal integrity team focused on development of next generation of automotive high-speed connectivity solutions. Someone who challenges their team while ensuring on-time project delivery with highest quality using best in class innovative technologies.
What You Will Do In Your Role
What You Will Bring:
· Background in the management and leadership of teams with best in-class product designs and quality.
· Ability to challenge others while serving as a role model and leader
· Experience in effectively utilizing the advanced development design tools utilized by signal integrity.
· Experience and working knowledge of high frequency connectivity applications and electronic solution.
· Experience with the SI design and simulation tools Ansys tools like HFSS, SIWave, Designer, Q2D etc.
· A critical mind for validation, troubleshooting and high-quality standards for developing the next generation of connectivity and electronic solutions.
· Proven project management skills to manage and complete multiple large projects simultaneously.
· Commitment to adding maximum value by on-time and highest quality project completion.
· Ability to identify opportunities for continual improvement
What you will bring on the edge:
· Expertise in connector and cable development for rugged environments
· Automotive highspeed connector design and analysis experience, sealed and unsealed applications.
· Experience working on connectors for high bandwidth automotive applications like surround cameras, displays, sensors and ECUs
· Knowledge of highspeed Connector and cable standards like USCAR, Automotive Ethernet etc
The Experience You Will Bring
What You Will Need:
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering. Master’s Preferred.
· 5+ years of experience in managing signal design and analysis for high speed electronic solutions.
What We Offer:
· Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
· Rewards and recognition for great achievements
· Growth opportunities for career development
· Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf