Internship program – Spring 2022
Phillips-Medisize is looking for engineering candidates for our internship program for Global Innovation Development Europe in Struer and Copenhagen, Denmark. We are a thriving project organization and passionate about creating unique solutions for people who need medical treatment.
What You Will Do In Your Role
The assignment will be agreed upon when you start your internship program and will be adjusted to latest innovations, ideas and your interests.
- Have a challenging internship in an international innovative and successful company in growth.
- Become part of a team of dedicated and highly qualified colleagues
- Work with advanced engineering tools within the medical device area
- Work under a non-disclosure agreement
The Experience You Will Bring
We are looking for candidates within the following R&D areas:
- Embedded software
- Quality (QA)
- Risk & reliability
- Product test
- Project management
What Will Put You Ahead
If you are:
- Analytical and theoretical solid Diploma, B.Sc. or M.Sc. engineering student
- Looking for an internship and might consider making you thesis together with us
Are you curious?
For more information and details on the internships please contact Manager, Technology and Development Kristian Gadgaard on phone +45 40 27 42 96.
Phillips-Medisize A/S is an expert in the design, development and delivery of advanced drug delivery devices and connected health solutions. The customers are leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Phillips-Medisize A/S is a part of Phillips-Medisize the Pharmaceutical and Medical Division of Molex. The company offers innovative and integrated solutions supported by an end-to-end service offering from Strategy to Launch. Read more about Phillips-Medisize A/S at phillipsmedisize.com