Global Financial Analyst
MOLEX is seeking a contribution minded Global Financial Analyst, focused in Risk Analysis, to join our Global Risk Optimization team. This position will engage, challenge, and provide fulfilment to a candidate with strong critical and analytical skills and economic focus. If you are someone that enjoys collaborating with others, providing decision support, and who seeks to originate ideas that can provide new insights for our business - we want to hear from you!
***Potential to have a flexible in office/work from home schedule***
Supercomputers. Smartphones. Self-driving cars. You’ll find our innovation inside the technology that’s transforming our world and improving lives. We’re a team of 50,000 people in over 40 countries, united in our values and beliefs and part of Koch Industries - one of the world’s largest privately held businesses - giving you access to opportunities across a diverse set of companies, markets and geographies. Every day we strive to innovate, improve and transform ourselves in order to create greater value for the company, our customers and society.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- In alignment with MOLEX’s risk philosophy, completing credit analyses and reviews for the purpose of determining appropriate credit limits and terms for new and existing customers
- Managing and maintaining credit risk exposures of assigned customer base
- Providing commercial teams with transparency to portfolio performance and risks to help drive profitable decisions
- Developing partnerships with commercial teams by providing input and recommendations for business risk decisions
- Continuously seeking opportunities through innovation for process improvement and system optimization
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics or Business or related field
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365; that includes Excel (spreadsheet creation/editing, pivot tables, data manipulation/analysis and formula creation) Word and PowerPoint
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with financial statement analysis
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx or other data visualization software/tools
- Familiarity with mitigation strategies used to limit risk, including: parent guaranties, letters of credit, bank drafts, etc.
- Proficient with SAP, Infor, or other large ERP system
- Process Transformation / Process Automation / Process Implementation experience
- Language skills in addition to English
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com