Production Associate - Olympia, WA
Georgia-Pacific is looking for motivated Production Associates with a passion for safety to join our team in Olympia, WA! At Georgia-Pacific, we don’t believe a job is just simply a job. We see each role as a career and a way to advance your skills to not only better your life, but the community as well. This position creates value by providing support in operations and working as a team to produce a quality product for our customers in a timely manner. Production Associates contribute to a safe and clean plant environment by performing general housekeeping duties in different areas of the production floor. If you are committed to safety and enjoy working with a team, you may be GP’s next Production Associate!
This position offers a competitive benefits package with starting hourly rate of at $22.07/hour!
The facility operates in three shifts. Applicants must be available to work any of the three shifts, including weekends as necessary.
1st: 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
2nd: 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm
3rd: 11:00 pm – 7:00 am
Georgia-Pacific is one of the nation’s leading corrugated box manufacturers. To learn more about our Corrugated Division, visit http://www.gppackaging.com/Corrugated
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Helping to operate machinery to expected performance levels
- Helping to meet and exceed production, waste and quality goals
- Assisting with machine set-ups, troubleshooting and making minor machine adjustments
- Adhering to all safety, health, and plant rules, policies, procedures and guidelines
- Supporting our safe working environment by wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and abiding by Lock-Out-Tag-Out safety procedures
- Working in a hot, humid, cold, dusty and noisy manufacturing environment
- Maintaining cleanliness in designated work area throughout shift
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Available to work any shift, holidays, weekends and overtime as needed
- Perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
- Maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
- Lift and move up to 50 lbs.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in an industrial, manufacturing or military environment
- Experience using a computer for record-keeping and documentation functions
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com