Industrialization Manager (Global Product Platform) is to develop Industrialization Strategies for assigned Phillips-Medisize own developed Global Product Platforms. Ensure that the developed industrialization strategy meets the global product strategy and the actual spend can be realized within the Capex plan.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manufacturing Strategy:
- Develop a Manufacturing Strategy according to the sales demand forecast provided by the Platform Manager. The strategy will be considerate of pre-launch requirements to ensure effective utilization of capex.
- Sales & Operation Planning:
- Develop and ensure maintenance of a Sales & Operations Plan (Demand vs Capacity) with a target of 60 months visibility.
- Capital Investment Management:
- Aligned with the approved Manufacturing Strategy and associated Capacity model, develop / challenge and agree the phased capital investment requirements. Subsequently direct the capital investment in manufacturing equipment to achieve the necessary installed capability. Track the capital requirements vs the business plan.
- Cost Of Goods:
- With the allocated Cost Estimating SME(s) develop the cost estimating workbook identifying key assumptions. In the first stages an assumption on location (if not determined) will be required however the model will need to be developed to allow ease of change if a different location of manufacture is determined. The CoGs will be challenged vs the initial business case and actions implemented to enable (as a minimum) the business case CoGs to be achieved for commercial supply.
- CoGs achievement will need to be reviewed as part of the Design Review Stage Gate process.
- Supply Chain Robustness Assessment:
- In conjunction with allocated Strategic Procurement resource(s), undertake a supply chain robustness risk assessment and develop an appropriate action plan to ensure the supply chain is capable and contractually managed to support commercial scale-up needs. The development of sourcing strategies will include where relevant single vs dual sourcing, make vs buy assessments, stock profiling, necessary supplier change management requirements as well as managing commercial contract negotiations with suppliers.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Strong in strategic planning’s.
- Strong in utilizing the challenge process.
- Strong tooling and manufacturing knowledge.
- Knowledge about Molding, Assembly.
- Experience in Cost Estimating.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Experience in Operation.
- Experience in Regulatory industry.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Preferred master’s degree in engineering.