ININVISTA is currently seeking a candidate for the position of Logistic Manager in support of our North America business operations. This role will maintain, develop and build mutually beneficial relationships with logistics providers in support of INVISTAs North America commercial and supply chain strategies. We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual with strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills. This role requires analytical and economic thinking to translate logistics market indicators to develop strategy and business insights.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop and drive implementation of North America logistics sourcing strategies across multi-modal trucking, warehousing and transloading spend
- Build robust knowledge networks across Supply Chain and Commercial stakeholders understanding unmet needs, objectives to optimize spend and service tradeoffs
- Analyze logistics market indicators to uncover actionable insights across integrated supply chain
- Establish, develop, and grow mutually beneficial relationships with logistics vendors to create an environment of collaboration and experimentation that drives innovation and profitable action
- Profitably source differentiated service offerings supporting commercial segmentation within transportation, warehousing and transloading spend
- Point of view development utilizing logistics market indicators to execute strategies to meet integrated commercial and supply demands
- Apply economic thinking leveraging advanced analytics to challenge supply chain flows capitalizing on logistic vendor capabilities
- Project management in support of logistics cost avoidance, fleet sizing and evaluation of new trade lanes
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 4 years of sourcing/contract management experience
- Experience acquiring and analyzing data and developing a recommendation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work through ambiguity managing complex problems and multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel 25%
What Will Put You Ahead
- 3+ years sourcing/contract management
- 5+ years’ professional experience in Supply Chain or Logistics
- Project management or project execution experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf