Inside Sales Manager
The Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) Equipment Group is now hiring a smart, capable Inside Sales Manager. This person can be located in Wichita, KS or Tulsa, OK or Houston, TX. As part of the Equipment Group Inside Sales team, the selected individual would be working closely with highly technical customers to provide custom-designed solutions for the refining, petrochemical, midstream, and upstream markets. The role requires an individual who is self-motivated, technically strong, has excellent communication skills, can present a value proposition, and who is able to influence key decision makers.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Engage in discussions with customers to better understand their equipment needs
- Coordinate with multiple Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) business groups to find creative solutions that best meet our customers’ needs, including working with regional sales managers as needed
- Effectively communicate with relevant parties to ensure we are providing superior value to the alternative
- Collaborate with a diverse team to develop the technical and commercial proposal that communicates the value of our proposed solution
- Follow up with customers on proposals sent, including communicating with key decision makers within our customer’s organization to close the deal
- Proactively learn the key functionalities of the equipment being sold in order to discuss with customers
- Work with the execution team to ensure the equipment is built in compliance with customer specifications and expectations
- Exhibit an entrepreneurial focus with creative problem-solving skills
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience selling technical solutions to refining, petrochemical, midstream, or upstream markets
- Ability to understand the entire sales cycle from budgetary inquiries to strategies for successful close
- Experience establishing and expanding customer accounts across a broad spectrum of customer roles, such as maintenance, operations, engineering, and leadership roles
- Excellent communication skills – experience communicating through writing, presentations, interpersonal and negotiation
- Maximum travel is expected to be ~10%
- Proficient in MS Office
- High school diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead
- Relevant experience in Applications Engineering, Sales Engineering, and/or Business
- Development experience in refining, petrochemical, or downstream oil and gas industry
- Established networks in refining, petrochemical, or downstream oil and gas industry
- Experience in combustion, heat transfer, distillation, and/or separations applications
- Experience selling engineered-to-order equipment
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf