This job posting is no longer active.
New visions. New strategies. New products. Capturing tomorrow’s opportunities means embracing disruption and transformation today.
Koch Disruptive Technologies (“KDT”, KochDisrupt.com) is seeking an Investment Analyst to join our team in Wichita, KS. KDT is the venture capital and growth equity arm of Koch Industries, a large, privately-owned business with significant capital strength and liquidity. KDT’s investment mandate is to originate and invest in promising entrepreneurs and disruptive technologies. As a member of the KDT team, you will have a unique window into the 10 operating platforms of Koch Industries while you learn venture investing fundamentals through an apprenticeship model. The role will include training on market analysis, competitive landscape evaluation, financial analysis, point of view development and venture deal structuring.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assist in financial modeling, analysis, and due diligence with a focus on key drivers and market dynamics for potential investments
- Perform industry research and point-of-view development in industries that represent the future of the economy
- Assist in the preparation of presentations on potential investments for leadership that identify and assess valuation, return profile, competitive advantage, potential synergies, risks, etc.
- For recent graduates or those without the above skillsets, the ability and aptitude to learn the above skills through on-the-job and self-guided training
- Engage with KDT and Koch executive leaders as well as industry leading entrepreneurs
- Assume responsibility for 100% compliance with the laws, regulations, company policy, and industry standards applicable to this role
The Experience You Will Bring
- Recently completed Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a business-related field, or 1 – 2 years of experience in a business development, investment banking, consulting, investing or related role
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com
This job posting is no longer active.