Project Delivery Transformation Leader - Project Manager
The Project Delivery Transformation Leader will help transform how projects are being delivered today with a goal to help drive faster execution and lower costs for projects.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Transform, Enhance and Implement Project Portfolio processes, tools and train people to:
- Build portfolio capability across the Fleet
- Provide tools and information to help stakeholders make the best portfolio informed decisions and prioritization on their portfolio
- Provide tools and information to help determine resource constraints across the sites to accomplish committed Project/Capital Plans.
- Developing appropriate metrics/KPIs (time, risk & tolerances, resource demand) and benchmarks (projects process & results and improvement plans) to help leadership make the best decisions.
- Coordination with Site portfolio managers to ensure capability is consistently applied and “right fitted” to the needs of the individual site.
- Ensure transparent and accurate information (portfolio scheduling, cash flow, work/spend vs plan) is available to stakeholders.
Be the key focal point for the Project assurance process by setting up Project Assurance (Gatekeeping) reviews, coach, and mentor the PMs on the expectations.
- Develop tools, processes and implement them to improve the Project Assurance process to enable more successful, predictable, and lower cost projects.
- Transform the Project Assurance/Gate Capability in KAES to provide the right risk Owner of the process.
Develop early Phase 0/1 Project Process deliverables for projects by helping plant reps to better frame up Phase 0, assist the E&P group on strategic projects during phase 0 and drive phase 1 project process deliverables on strategic projects.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience in project management working on projects in a refining, petroleum, ammonia, or chemicals industry
- Experience managing multiple concurrent capital projects ranging from small to large.
- Availability to travel up to 25% within the US
- Ability to work on field in an industrial plant environment and climb ladders/stairs
What Will Put You Ahead
- At least 10 years’ experience in project management.
- Experience in Nitrogen Ammonia or Methanol industry.
- Experience executing projects in a phase gate project process.
- Experience with portfolio management processes
- Experience with project phase gate reviews or project assurance reviews.
Remote work locations are not being offered.
VISA sponsorship is not being offered for this role
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf