Global Marketing Manager (Remote)
Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is seeking a GLOBAL MARKETING MANAGER. This role will report to the Global Marketing Leader and be responsible for developing go to market strategies for our aftermarket and services portfolio. This role is also responsible for developing voice of customer and voice of business. You will collaborate with others in the KES marketing team such as the digital, communications, and regional marketers; KES functional teams in R&D, Product Management, and Sales; as well as external stakeholders to deliver against a vision that creates increased value for our partners.
If you have a strategic marketing background and are interested in exploring new innovations/technologies, taking on new challenges, and driving business results, this may be the opportunity for you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Partner with the commercial and technical teams to understand business growth opportunities and bets
- Develop go to market strategies for the portfolio through positioning & promotion
- Manage the development of marketing content and value propositions
- Understand the competitive landscape and articulate the KES points of differentiation
- Develop long term strategies for complex portfolios based on insights with the end goal of growing revenue and increasing profitability and market share
- Partner with strategic & corporate account teams to develop customer proposals, playbooks, and customer centric marketing collateral
- Collaborate on the KES marketing strategy and plan in alignment with supporting the vision and key initiatives
The Experience You Will Bring
- Strong critical thinking, marketing fundamentals, and business acumen
- Experience in written and verbal communications at different levels throughout the organization
- Demonstrated success in Strategic Marketing focused on developing go to market strategies and plans
- Experience using data-driven insights to drive and pivot marketing strategies to maximize return on investment
What Will Put You Ahead
- B2B Global Marketing experience
- MBA, with a focus in marketing
- Experience in heavy industry - oil and gas, chemical, power, steel, etc.
- Strong project management experience
- Experience in developing strategies in international markets
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
The anticipated salary range for this role is $70,000 – $120,000 per year.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf