DATA & ANALYTICS DIRECTOR
INVISTA is currently seeking a Director for our Data & Analytics Capability. This capability includes Data Management Strategies, Data Analytics, Data Science and Data Engineering. This is a key Leadership role within INVISTA IT that will create value for INVISTA’ businesses by bringing together talent, processes, and state of the art technology in new and innovative ways, leveraging a data centric mindset. The successful candidate must embrace transformation and a contribution mindset, be able to understand and manage risk, have good communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships. This person must thrive on solving problems, have strong analytical and economic thinking skills and the ability to lead a group of people toward executing on a data vision.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Define, drive, align, evangelize, and deploy the vision, strategies, initiatives, and talent necessary to create and mature INVISTA’s data capability.
- Maintain and build a strong data team that utilizes innovative technologies and leverages both internal and external talent and partners to develop an advanced data and decision analytics capability that can be leveraged by INVISTA’s businesses to solve problems and drive profitable actions
- Build strong partnerships with INVISTA’s business and capability leadership to understand what decisions they could make, what processes could be improved, and what value gained through effective data and analytics strategies; painting a picture of what is possible
- Leverage and curate enterprise sources of data that bring value to INVISTA
- Play a leadership role in knowledge networks and data communities across the Koch enterprise that enable us to quickly share learnings with others and implement best practices, while maintaining knowledge of the marketplace to form strategic partnerships
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5 years’ demonstrated experience in designing, building and operating a shared services team with capabilities across a wide range of technologies, platforms, locations and businesses
- Experience working closely with businesses and technical leaders/teams to solve real world problems in areas like demand management, supply chain, operations, finance, HR, manufacturing, and IT and share those solutions across the enterprise
- Experience researching, developing, and presenting cost/benefit analysis
- Understanding of data analytics, data management and enablement, data-centric architecture, and data science
What Will Put You Ahead
- Building and leading a data capability
- Business Relationship Management skills
- Global experience working across many different businesses and leading a team, and navigating a highly matrixed organization
- Strategic thinking that can be translated into tangible and profitable actions
Relocation assistance available
Open to Sponsorship
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf