EBX Application Developer/Architect (Remote)
Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC. (KAES) is seeking an EBX Developer/Architect for our Mid and Back Office tower, supporting the Master Data Management capabilities. KAES and its subsidiaries market and distribute more than 13 million tons of fertilizer products annually worldwide. From an IT perspective, this creates a wealth of opportunities to develop and apply your skills and to explore a variety of career paths. This role will collaborate cross-functionally with the Mid and Back Office tower, the architecture team, and other teams across KAES to deliver transformational business outcomes. The ideal candidate is experienced in mastering, implementing and architecting data models in TIBCO EBX.
This role is open to remote/ work from home candidates.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Serve as the Lead Architect for the KAES EBX Application to support ongoing projects as well as future projects
- Serve as the Lead/Senior Application Developer for the Master Data Management (MDM) Team to support ongoing projects
- Mentor and onboard EBX Developers onto the team to get them up to speed to be able to contribute as developers within the EBX platform
- Perform code reviews and provide guidance on developer best practices within the EBX Application
- Perform and support deployment and testing efforts for changes to data models and enhancement within KAES master data
- Stay up to date on the latest EBX Application changes and updates to get ahead of upgrades and issues
- Work with business users, BSAs, and other Koch companies to gather requirements around data models and reporting needs around data
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years’ experience developing in TIBCO EBX application
- 3+ years' experience developing in Java
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree in either MIS, CIS, CS or similar degree
- Experience architecting models/solutions with TIBCO EBX application
- 5+ years' experience implementing master data management applications and data models
- Experience with analytics tools and concepts such as Data warehouses, Data lakes, Tableau, Alteryx, Matillion, AtScale and/or PowerBI
- Experience with Amazon Web Services products and tools, such as Lambda, SNS, SQS, API Gateway, EventBridge, DynamoDB, Redshift and S3
- Experience with git
- Experience implementing and designing event driven architecture
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies, processes, and tools
- Experience managing or working with off-shore teams
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $130,000 - $160,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf