As a launch coordinator, you are the owner of project’s gross margin and represent the company in front of the customer.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Secure project team staffing with the required skills set.
- Define project scope.
- Build and monitor project master schedule / plan
- Lead budget preparation, approval and tracking throughout the project life.
- Determine QCDM project objectives and cascade them to project team members. Ensure they’re met.
- Act as official project representative in front of the customer to support its expectations while preserving company from risk exposure (like Engineering Change, planning…)
- Apply Internal Program Management System.
- Manage all project changes.
- Escalate at the right level, and with relevant speed/anticipation, the gaps versus targets.
- Keep customers and management updated on project status.
- Manage customer relationships.
- Respect company values and code of ethics.
- Solve all project issues requiring any type of support of all suitable functions via the Project Escalation.
- Comply with customer specific requirements.
- Coordinate all process validation trials and run-at-rate events with customer.
- Ensure project tooling gets paid after PPAP approval.
- Ensure that program experience is capitalized in knowledge management to improve future programs’ performance.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Program management knowledge in particularly in matrix organization and in automotive industry. 5 years of experience minimum in industrialization projects.
- Strong communication, analysis, synthesis, negotiation, risk management and time management skills.
- Ability to develop strong customer relationships at senior level.
- Fluent English
- Preferred experience with OEMs such as Nissan, Volkswagen, GM, Stellantis and Ford.
- Preferred experience with automotive decorative parts.
- Preferred experience on plastic injection, assembly and decorative manufacturing processes.
- Strong Quality background.
- Medium to advanced level of GD&T.
- Experience in other development functions (Process, Sales, Purchasing, supplier quality), two at least.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Industrial or mechanical engineering degree.
- Program Management training.
- Management skills training.