Our Lexington, KY Dixie® Cup facility is looking for individuals to join their dynamic team of Unit Assemblers. Our Unit Assemblers create maximum value by safely inspecting and packaging quality products for our customers. This position is required to work weekends, holidays and overtime as needed. These are entry level positions that offer advancement opportunities. Pay for these roles start at $15.50 per hour with an opportunity to make up to $18.75 based off performance! Our Unit Assemblers work 12-hour shifts. Must be flexible to work days/nights. No shift is guaranteed.
Eligible for ~$1,500* Bonus after 60 Days
*Paid as 25% of actual earnings in first 60 days typically around $1,500
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Package production line product
- Manually load lids on bagger infeed
- Perform quality control on products to ensure they meet requirements
- Lift up to 20lbs to assemble pallets of finished goods
- Perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
- Maintaining cleanliness of work area throughout shift to ensure a safe and orderly work environment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience working in an industrial, warehouse or military environment
- Maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
- Work in a hot, humid, cold and noisy industrial environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Six (6) months or more of manufacturing or industrial military experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com