Koch Business Solutions is seeking an accountant to help support the HR function of the business. This person will be interacting with different counterparts of the business in Wichita and Atlanta.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform accounting activities in compliance with financial, regulatory, and KBS accounting policies and guidelines
- Identify and drive process improvements/innovations
- Problem solve accounting and reporting issues, while working in a team environment
- Communicate effectively across multiple areas
- Be highly motivated and detail oriented
- Communicate proficiently, both verbally and written
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- General understanding of accounting guidelines and principles (journal entries, general ledgers, cash management, etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel (spreadsheet creation/editing, pivot tables, formula creation, etc.), PowerPoint (Presentation creation/editing), Word (creating and modifying documents and tables), and Access
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Admin/Management
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com