Turnaround and Planning Lead
Koch Fertilizer is looking for a Turnaround and Planning Lead to assist with operations at our Fort Dodge, IA facility. The Turnaround and Planning Lead is responsible for managing the preparation process for maintenance turnaround and outages. This includes following a process for scope identification, team collaboration, contractor selection, and execution of the event utilizing contractors.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Coordinating of preparation events and milestones, including scope collection, challenge, planning and procurement
- Developing a spending plan for the outages, implementation of systems and programs for the optimization of the process
- Ability to develop a vision for a better state and implement change that will help in realizing that better state: this includes personnel changes, technology changes, and process changes
- Managing contractor vetting and selection as well as oversite of the contracting teams during execution
- Access production sites, perform visual inspections and observations
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least five (5) years of experience managing turnarounds, outages, or other large construction projects
- Experience focusing on a long-term objective through the project's life cycle
- Experience implementing workforce change
What Will Put You Ahead
- Ten (10) years in managing industrial construction projects, turnarounds and maintenance outages
- Previous maintenance planning and scheduling experience
- Previous procurement experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf