KBX Technology Solutions, LLC in Green Bay, WI is seeking a Product Manager who will represent both the internal and external customer to the product team. As a Product Manager, a key responsibility is the management of a particular product or group of products. In depth knowledge and understanding of existing functionality along with future feature requests will be key in order to stay market competitive in a SaaS environment. The Product Manager is responsible to set the roadmap for product growth, share this vision with the team and evangelize it with key Stakeholders. This role will lead the product team to develop and deliver new and enhanced product features and use customer and user feedback to drive success and growth.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Contribute through the leadership of the product team and in working with the Product Director to help define a a product roadmap and differentiation strategy.
- Work collaboratively with other Product Managers to ensure standards are defined and followed and that impacts and influences across products are communicated and socialized.
- Use market research, industry and competitive analysis and environmental factors in determining where the team should focus their efforts.
- Gap analysis research of existing functionality versus Customer and market demand driven functionality.
- Contribute to the prioritization of the product backlog in order to meet customer/user demand, value and profit.
- Leverage proven change management practices to ensure adoption of delivered capabilities and measure success.
- Lead the product management, development and quality to ensure the right customer problem is solved.
- Lead the product team with integrity, confidence, humility, and empowerment
- Excellent detailed written and verbal communication skills, to include some user interface documentation skills.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years’ experience leading IT professionals to accomplish organizational goals
- Previous experience in leading a successful team of IT professionals
- Experience leading efforts supporting planned deliverables and multi-year roadmaps
- Experience in managing software development projects
- Experience working on a cross-functional team that includes technical architecture, design, development, and support
- Experience working in an Agile environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience within the Transportation/Shipping/Logistics industry
- Experience with API integrations
- Experience with business analysis
- Experience in master data management
KBX Technology Solutions provides logistics solutions for its customers through innovative technology that help deliver actionable intelligence, eliminate waste and redundancies, and create greater operational efficiencies in the marketplace. KBX Technology Solutions is a subsidiary of KBX – a Koch Industries Inc. company – and complements all KBX subsidiaries (Rail, Logistics, and International) to drive enhanced data and analytics across the global supply chain for customers. Based in Wichita, Kansas, Koch Industries is one of the largest private companies in America, with estimated annual revenues as high as $115 billion, according to Forbes. For more information on KBX, visit www.KBX.com
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf