We are looking for a Project Manager primarily supporting Finance services in Koch Global Services. Our ideal candidate is someone who has previous experience in this role and is independent, flexible, proactive, resourceful, and able to confidently communicate with all stakeholders within the organization. To be successful in this role, you should be a team player and should be aware of Project Management fundamentals, address the needs of stakeholders and thrive in Koch culture & environment
What You Will Do In Your Role
This role will be responsible for Finance Projects & Transitions and be accountable for the success, effectiveness, on-time delivery, and business outcomes. It includes defining, transforming and implementation of Projects. Set-up infrastructure to begin operations of a new team or assist in the transition of services from one operating entity to another.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
·Transition / Project strategy, definition, and integrated planning. Develop associated business case models.
·Assesses the complexities in solution implementation and find effective resolution strategies
·Responsible for setting up governance activities and meetings such as Monthly performance committee meeting, Quarterly business review etc.
·Coordinate with the other project or workforce for the movement of resources
·Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
·Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters.
The Experience You Will Bring
·Minimum of 6+ years of relevant work experience.
·Strong Excel and PPT skills. Hands on is must.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, proactive and resourceful.
- Familiarity with global conference call setup involving multiple countries and time zones.
- Ability to understand, assimilate and articulate diverse and complex data sources.
- Exemplifies tact, maturity, exercises discretion and confidentiality in dealing with sensitive company information.
- Ability to interact and get along with all stakeholders within the organization.
“Koch is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace”