HR Business Partner
We have an opening for an HR Business Partner to work in partnership with supervisors and employees at our Corrugated facilities in West Chester, OH and Richmond, IN. This position will have the opportunity to partner with our business to develop and execute talent, labor relations, and compensation strategies to effectively support our business. We want to transform the delivery of our HR services to effectively meet both the current and future needs of our customers while delivering gains to the business.
The successful candidate will have flexibility in where he/she resides with preference for locations within reasonable proximity to the plants supported (West Chester, OH and Richmond, IN) and/or reasonable air travel. The position is home-based with travel required.
This role is not eligible to be worked remotely from Colorado.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Building Our Culture & Business Partnership
- Build credibility and trust with the workforce and leaders.
- Ability to influence others without authority.
- Desire to understand, develop, apply, and coach employees on our culture of Market Based Management®.
- Apply judgement based on knowledge and discernment.
- Develop business acumen to understand key drivers of business performance and support delivering results.
- Drive innovation in HR functions and processes. Support Koch HR Vision and myHR transformation efforts.
Deliver on Business Objectives
- Creating solutions that support/enable teams to deliver on business objectives.
- Thrives in a fast pace changing environment while meeting internal and external customer needs.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Leverage data driven solutions to support business and advance results.
Advancing Our Talent Position
- Partner with various capabilities teams to improve our talent position – selection, attraction and retention.
- Own staffing- forecasting, staffing, onboarding effectiveness, sourcing strategies
- Support performance management and Supervisor development
Drive Process Excellence
- Investigating questions and/or complaints; resolving employee relations issues and using each complaint/issue as an opportunity to understand the true root cause and develop a plan to resolve the root cause.
- Identify HR Compliance risks and develop gap closure plans to address risks while implementing a systematic approach to maintaining compliance.
- Optimizing risk to the Company by effectively interpreting current policies and practices while identify opportunities to drive standardization and eliminate waste.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to engage with operations and leadership team members.
- Self-motivated to embrace/define/drive continuous improvement in how you and the HR team serves the business.
- Results oriented person with excellent communication skills, initiative and personal accountability.
- Ability to challenge leaders, confident and well-versed in moving the facility along with the company's vision.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3 years or more of HR generalist experience
- Willing to travel approximately 25 – 50%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Previous experience working with unionized workforce
- SHRM Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf