Join Guardian Industries as a Maintenance Scheduler at our Glass Plant in Carleton, Michigan. We'll ask you to schedule and coordinate maintenance activities as well as improve work force productivity and quality by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through scheduling, and coordination of maintenance resources, parts, materials, and equipment access.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Steer all maintenance scheduling activities, including regular updates to daily, weekly, monthly work calendars.
- Facilitate scheduling meetings to set priorities.
- Work with operations to schedule operator PM work tasks and follow up to complete a
- Site owner for scheduling system. Develop system to track and document lessons learned.
- Effectively managing relationships with key stakeholders, including Maintenance and Operations Area Leaders, Planning Team and Reliability Team.
- Demonstrate high initiative, attention to detail, and ability to work safely and efficiently as a team and independently.
- Follow all Plant safety policies and work safely
- Contractor oversight – safety, purchasing and receiving maintenance services.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Prior experience in industrial maintenance scheduling and planning maintenance work
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Experience with a computer maintenance management system (CMMS)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Trade certificate and/or relevant post-secondary education
Based in Auburn Hills, Michigan, Guardian Industries is a diversified, global company with a vision to create value for customers and society through constant innovation using fewer resources. Guardian, its subsidiaries and affiliates employ 17,000 people and operate facilities throughout North America, Europe, South America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. Guardian Glass is a leading international manufacturer of float, value-added coated, and fabricated glass products and solutions for architectural, residential, interior, transportation and technical glass applications. SRG Global is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of advanced, high value coatings on plastics for the automotive and commercial truck industries, providing solutions for greater surface durability, structural integrity, functionality, vehicle efficiency and design flexibility. Guardian Building Products is a leading U.S. based distributor of specialty building products.
·A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
·Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
·Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
·Competitive compensation and a wide variety of benefits including health/dental/life insurance, prescription coverage, STD and optional LTD, paid vacation and holidays, and a 401 (k) with a $1 for $1 match up to 7%.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf